In a little under two weeks The Flex London User Group are holding an Enterprise Flash Camp entitled “Flex and the City”. The event runs from 12:00, when registration opens, through until 22:30 on Wednesday 20th October. After the sessions end at 19:30 there will be a ‘networking and nibbles’ social so you can mingle with the speakers and get a chance to chat with like-minded individuals.
Entrance is free but there are fixed amount of places, so register quickly to avoid missing out on a place. They will be running a waiting list in case people who already have tickets have to cancel.
It’s being held at The Barbican, so it should be easy to get to if you’re coming from the West End, the City or Canary Wharf.
The schedule is as follows:
- 12:00 Registration Opens
- 13:00 Keynote | Michael Chaize
- 14:00 So many frameworks, so little time. | Richard Lord
- 14:45 Break
- 15:00 Which integration technology should I use on my Flex project? | Graeme Harker
- 15:30 Enterprising user experience design | Richard Marsh
- 16:00 Break
- 16:45 Building streaming media applications easily with OSMF | Jodie O’Rourke
- 17:30 Introduction to LCDS and LCCS | Michael Chaize
- 18:15 Break
- 18:30 TDD and CI with Flex – A whirlwind tour | Conrad Winchester
- 19:00 Prize Draw
- 19:30 – 22:30 Networking and nibbles!
You can read the full schedule and find out more here.
If you want to register straight away you can do that here.
Popularity: 1% [?]