Below are the relevant files and examples for all of the articles and tutorials. Where possible they are uploaded in a zipped archive with a README.txt explaining where to place the files or how to use them.
For the more complex files I’ve added them to MXP’s so you can just download them and install them into the relevant version of Flash via the Extension Manager.
Actionscript 2.0 Components
Flash 8 compatible
Actionscript 2.0 Component Example Files
Flash MX2004 / Flash 8 compatible
- Basic Component Framework (basic_comp_framework.zip)
- Free Transform tool component (examplebox_files.zip)
- Constrained Free Transform tool component (examplefixedbox_files.zip)
- Sizing via the component parameters panel (exampleboxwithparams_files.zip)
Flex 2 / Actionscript 3.0 Component Example Files
Flex 2 compatible
- Flex2 Extended components example (Flex2_Component_Examples.zip)
Generic Example Files
- Example .MXI file (mxi_example.zip)
- Ant Manifest Generation Scripts (ant_manifest.zip)