If you missed out on any or all of the Build an app in a week web seminars that the EMEA Platform Evangelism team held last week, worry not. Below are all of the recordings for you to watch as many times as you wish. You don’t need any special software or app installed to view these beyond Flash Player.
The sessions are based around an application called EVA that the EMEA team are developing so you can get a real feel for how the Flash Platform designer to developer workflow can be leveraged to make creating rich engaging content easier.
- Erasing the designer-to-developer gap: Adding interactions to your design
- Connecting your design to PHP services:
- Connecting a web application to a J2EE back end using Flash Builder 4
- Working with Flash CS5 components in your Flash Builder 4 project
- Going multiuser with P2P in Flash Player 10.1
- Developing multiuser applications with LiveCycle services
- Bringing web applications to the desktop with AIR 2
- Code once and run on multiple mobile devices
- Rapidly build, deploy, and maintain Internet apps with ColdFusion
If you enjoy these then head over to the Adobe Flash Platform Events page and have a look at all of the other recordings.